keywords: landslide, flow, modelling, numerical, advanced, triggering, source, failure, propagation, runout, fem, femlip, sph
- Cuomo S. (2018). Modelling of rainfall-induced runoff and superficial erosion in unsaturated air-fall soil deposits. Italian Geotechnical Journal. (accepted).
- Cuomo, S., Chareyre, B., d’Arista, P., Della Sala, M., Cascini, L. (2016). Micromechanical modelling of rainsplash erosion in unsaturated soils by Discrete Element Method. Catena, 147, 146-152.(pdf)
- Cuomo, S., Della Sala, M., Pierri, M. (2016). Experimental evidences and numerical modelling of runoff and soil erosion in flume tests. Catena, 147, 61-70. (pdf)
- Cuomo S., Della Sala M. (2015). Large-area analysis of soil erosion and landslides induced by rainfall: a case of unsaturated shallow deposits. Journal of Mountain Science. 12 (4), 783-796. DOI: 10.1007/s11629-014-3242-7. (pdf)
- Cuomo S., Della Sala M., Novità A. (2015). Physically-based modeling of soil erosion induced by rainfall in small mountain basins. Geomorphology, 243, 106-115. DOI: 10.1016/j.geomorph.2015.04.019 (pdf)
- Cuomo S., Della Sala M. (2013). Rainfall-induced infiltration, runoff and failure in steep unsaturated shallow soil deposits. Engineering Geology. 162, 118-127. DOI: 10.1016/j.enggeo.2013.05.010. (pdf)
- Cuomo S., Della Sala (2016). Spatially distributed analysis of soil erosion in a mountain catchment. In: Landslides and Engineered Slopes. Experience, Theory and Practice – Aversa et al. (Eds) 2016 Associazione Geotecnica Italiana, Rome, Italy, ISBN 978-1-138-02988-0, pp: 721 – 728. (pdf)
- Cuomo S., Della Sala M., Pierri M. (2015). Physically-based modeling of runoff and soil erosion in slopes with mountain tracks. In: Proceedings of “Soil Mechanichs 2015 – Panamerican Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering”, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15-18 November 2015, D. Manzanal and A.O. Sfriso (Eds.) ISBN: 978-1-61499-600-2, pp. 3143 – 3150. (pdf)
National Italian Conference
- Della Sala M., Cuomo S., Novità A. (2014). Analisi fisicamente basata dell’erosione superficiale indotta da pioggia in bacini montani. Incontro Annuale dei Ricercatori di Geotecnica 2014 – IARG 2014, Chieti e Pescara, 14-15-16 luglio. pp. 6.
Copyright of the papers below rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that I would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.
Most of the research activities were developed within the International LARAM School (“LAndslide Risk Assessment and Mitigation” of the University of Salerno) for PhD students, http://www.laram.unisa.it (滑坡灾害风险评价与管理” 国际博士课程).
More details are available in Scopus, Google Scholar: Sabatino Cuomo (Salerno, Itlay)
Other keywords: landslide, modelling, testing, laboratory, susceptibility, risk, erosion, disaster, erosion, partially saturated, unsaturated, failure, propagation, geosynthetics, ALERT geomaterials, ISSMGE, IGS, IAEG, JTC1.
Sabatino Cuomo (CV) – https://sabatinocuomo.wordpress.com/